Saturday, October 3, 2009

Special Notes

It's been so busy lately, I forgot to share some special notes.

First of all, I'm quoted several times in this month's featured article of SFO Magazine (Stocks, Futures, & Options). The article is titled "Fees Got You Frazzled?" by freelance author, Bruce Blythe. I'm quoted on pages 3 and 4. The link is below.

http://www.sfomag.com/article.aspx?ID=1406&issueID=c

Also, I thought I'd share a very meaningful post from another blog. The post is titled "Pay It Forward" from September 19, 2009. What can you do to change your life and others? Give it a read and start today. The link is below.

www.wealthmeaningoflife.blogspot.com

Friday's 18.23% gain is an account best. The more than $1,150 profit for the day is also an account best.

Til Monday - Have a great weekend.

May the pips be with us!

The Pipmaster
Email: titangroupfx@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment